We don’t expect our customers to already know the solution when they contact us. We work alongside you to understand your requirements right from the very beginning, providing a huge range of vital support and helping keep you safe and compliant along the way.
Irish Engineering Services are Accredited by the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB) and Appointed as a Notified Body to undertake Product Certification & Quality Management Systems for equipment outlined in the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
We are also Accredited by INAB to approve permanent joining procedures, permanent joining personnel and NDT personnel covered by the Pressure Equipment Directive.
Our certification services focus on Pressure Equipment and cover everything from verifying product designs to approving personnel undertaking NDT operations. One thing is for sure – you’ll work with some of the very best, most skilled people there are during your project.
Our specialist engineers can:
- Verify design specifications
- Act as a notified body and a Recognised Third Party Organisation (RTPO) under the PED 2014/68/EU
- Complete audits as required under the PED–Complete examinations on equipment to verify it’s safe and fit for purpose before you buy it – we can also do this after you’ve made the purchase, before you put your kit to use, issuing a ‘fitness for purpose’ certificate where required
- If you’re operating older or well used equipment, we can advise it be taken out of use where it is no longer safe to use
We make no secret that it’s our people, our passion for what we do and our drive to make Ireland a safer place that makes us the industry leading company we are. Combined with our impressive suite of accreditations and use of the very latest tools and technology, we really are leading the way.
Click here to view our impartiality statement
Click here to see more about complaints and appeals
Click here to see our Personnel Certification Process
Click here to see our PED Module H Certification Process
Please refer to our INAB Accreditation Schedule for a full list of Accredited services:
- Click here to view our Product Certification ISO 17065 accreditation schedule
- Click here to view our Quality Management Systems ISO 17021-1 accreditation schedule
- Click here to view our Permanent Joining Procedures ISO 17020 accreditation schedule
- Click here to view our Personnel Certification ISO 17024 accreditation schedule